- For back, front and hip carry
- From 3.5 to 20 kgs
- Removable infant insert
- Adjustable body height for perfect ergonomic position
- With extenders to support older children from knee to knee
- Adjustable & removable sleeping hood
- New cut for more comfort for mama and baby
- Optimal weight distribution across shoulders and hip
- Lightweight, easy to apply
- Organic Cotton Fabrics, GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification, custom weaved and dyed exclusively for us
- Complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209-2:2015
- Made in the EU
- The new Liliputi® Buckle Carrier
- You don’t want to spend money on a new carrier every few months, and you are looking for something, that you can safely use from day one, into toddler years? Then the Liliputi® Buckle Carrier was made for You!
- It can be used in front, back and hip carry and it is easy to learn how. Thanks to its adjustability, the carrier grows with your child, providing him or her an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal body development as long as you want to babywear, we recommend it from 3,5 kg – 20 kg.
- The buckle carrier was designed with help from experts, to minimize the strain on the caregiver’s spine, waist and shoulders, the ergonomical shoulder straps allow the perfect fit. The extenders allow that even toddlers are provided with an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for the child’s body, and a comfortable sitting position. The height of the body is adjustable to baby’s shape and size. You don’t need to worry when your child falls asleep, the hood that supports the head can be put on and removed in seconds.
- Just like the Liliputi® Mei-Tai and Ring Sling the Buckle Carrier is also made out of baby-friendly organic cotton - so it is no problem if your teething child chews on it a little. Long story short, the Liliputi® Buckle Carrier is easy to use, comfortable, and also very beautiful. Are you in love already?
Please, look at all the photos of the product as the accuracy of the colors may differ from reality (to the minimum) and from screen to screen
There are yet no reviews for this product.